Jeremy R. Luedtke, M.D.
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Endoscopic Procedures
- Anti-reflux Surgery
- Emergency Trauma Care
- Diseases of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
- Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Varicose Veins
- Abdominal Spinal Exposure
Dr. Luedtke is a Board Certified General surgeon and Critical Care surgeon. He is a graduate of the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, receiving his general surgery training at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan and his surgical critical care fellowship training at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a position that requires devotion to surgical practice and uncompromising adherence to the ethical standards of the College. Fellows must have graduated from a medical school accepted by the College, be certified by the American Board of Medical Specialty, hold an unrestricted medical license to practice, and be a specialist in surgery.
His interests include minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, endovascular surgery, and trauma surgery. He specializes in the care of patients with hernia recurrences and a history of multiple surgeries. Dr. Luedtke is a national proctor for training surgeons in robotic surgery.
In addition to his busy practice, Dr. Luedtke enjoys spending time with his family, water and downhill skiing, weight training, playing guitar, golfing, fishing, cooking and gardening.
Education & Training
University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI 1999
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 2005
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 2006
William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI 2011
Licensures & Certifications
- Wisconsin State Medical License
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Hospital Associations & Positions
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Neenah, Neenah, WI
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Appleton, Appleton, WI
Associations, Memberships & Organizations
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Wisconsin Surgical Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons