Weight Loss Surgery in the Fox Valley
Dr. Ray Georgen and Dr. Kevin Wasco are co-directors of ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Neenah’s certified Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® and are experts in bariatric and weight loss surgery. Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco offer surgical expertise, pre- and post-surgical support and guidance as well as meticulous follow-up with each patient. We specialize in weight loss surgery, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and Gastric Sleeve procedures.
Raymond Georgen, M.D.
Kevin Wasco, M.D.
Weight Loss Surgery
Surgical Associates of Neenah offers a variety of weight loss surgeries and some of these can be performed robotically. The types of weight loss surgery include:
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- OBERA Gastric Balloon
We accept most Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans.
Surgical Associates of Neenah are Experts in Weight Loss Surgery
Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco are weight loss surgery experts in the Fox Valley and beyond, giving you the best care and the best results.
- We not only help you take the weight off, but we help you keep it off with a complete multi-disciplinary program which includes surgical weight loss options, nutritional education, post-surgical follow-up and bariatric surgery support groups.
- If you had complications from a previous bariatric surgery or did not recognize significant weight loss from a prior surgery, you may need a revision of your earlier surgery. Surgical Associates of Neenah has extensive experience in revision bariatric surgeries and can help you achieve the results you need.
- Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco, along with ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Neenah, are accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program. This program awards accreditation of bariatric surgical centers that have undergone a rigorous review process and are able to demonstrate that they can maintain certain standards of practice. Our goal is to promote and advance safe, high-quality care for our bariatric surgical patients.
- In addition to extensive experience in bariatric surgery, Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco have a full background in general surgery, endoscopy, trauma surgery and critical care medicine.
- Most importantly, we care about the physical and mental well-being of our patients, are very easy to talk to, will take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns, and speak in terms you can understand.
Our Surgical Results Speak for Themselves
Want to get in contact? Please fill out the form below