Bariatric Surgery in Fox Valley
As a certified Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® with ThedaCare, physicians Ray Georgen and Kevin Wasco are experts in bariatric and weight loss surgery. We offer surgical expertise, pre- and post-operation support and guidance as well as meticulous follow-up with each patient. We understand that you are on a journey and we want to support you every step of the way as you work toward living a healthier lifestyle. We specialize in weight loss surgery, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and Gastric Sleeve procedures.
Have you tried every diet imaginable only to be frustrated by not getting any results? Are you obese or morbidly obese? Is your weight seriously affecting your health? Do you suffer from some common health risks of obesity such as weight-related diabetes complications, high blood pressure or sleep apnea? Are you afraid that you don’t have any options? If so, you’re not alone.
Take the first step today and sign up for a FREE informational seminar so our team of bariatric surgeons can help you, just like we’ve helped hundreds of other patients get a new, healthier start on life.
We accept most Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans
Schedule a Consultation
How do Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco differentiate themselves from other bariatric practices?
- There are very few general surgeons that have a full background in general surgery endoscopy, trauma and critical care medicine, in addition to experience in bariatric surgery and after care. We have extensive experience with bariatric patients.
- We have a complete multi-disciplinary program, including a menu of surgical weight loss options, nutritional education, follow-up and bariatric surgery support groups.
- We have significant experience in revision bariatric surgeries.
- Our surgical results speak for themselves. Our numbers are as good, if not better, than most other practices, and are far better than the national averages.
- We practice at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, Wisconsin, which has been recognized as a “Top 100” hospital in the United States on multiple occasions.
- Some bariatric clinics have a BMI upper limit of 45 for patients because of the increased risk of complication during surgery. At Midwest Bariatric Solutions, we routinely perform bariatric surgeries on patients who are considered super morbidly obese (50 or higher on the BMI scale).
- Most importantly, we like to think that we have personalities that are far from your stereotypical surgeons. We are very easy to get along with, speak in terms you can understand and we truly care about the physical and mental well-being of our morbidly obese patients. We treat the whole person.