Weight Loss Surgery in the Fox Valley
As a certified Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® with ThedaCare, physicians Ray Georgen and Kevin Wasco are experts in bariatric and weight loss surgery. Surgical Associates of Neenah offers surgical expertise, pre- and post-operation support and guidance as well as meticulous follow-up with each patient. We specialize in weight loss surgery, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and Gastric Sleeve procedures.
Raymond Georgen, M.D.
Kevin Wasco, M.D.
Weight Loss Surgery
Surgical Associates of Neenah offers a variety of weight loss surgeries, including:
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- OBERA Gastric Balloon
We accept most Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans.
Why go to Surgical Associates of Neenah for Weight Loss Surgery?
To put it simply, we have the best experts in weight loss surgery in the Fox Valley, giving you the best care and the best results.
- You won’t find many other general surgeons that have a full background in general surgery endoscopy, trauma and critical care medicine, in addition to experience in bariatric surgery and after care. Our extensive experience in bariatric care gives you the best opportunities.
- We not only help you take the weight off, but we help you keep it off with a complete multi-disciplinary program, including a menu of surgical weight loss options, nutritional education, follow-up and bariatric surgery support groups.
- If you had complications from a previous bariatric surgery or have not successfully achieved significant weight loss results from the previous surgery, turn to Surgical Associates of Neenah. We have significant experience in revision bariatric surgeries and can help you achieve the results you need.
- Georgen and Dr. Wasco, along with ThedaCare Regional Medical Center, are accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program. This means that we reach national standard for bariatric surgery with a goal advancing safe and high-quality care for our patients.
- Most importantly, we like to think that we have personalities that are far from your stereotypical surgeons. We are very easy to get along with, speak in terms you can understand, and we truly care about the physical and mental well-being of our patients. We treat the whole person.