Patrick Brennan, M.D.
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Endoscopic Procedures
- Anti-reflux Surgery
- Emergency Trauma Care
- Diseases of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
- Vascular Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Varicose Veins
Dr. Brennan is a Board Certified General surgeon. He is a graduate of University of Wisconsin Medical School in Madison, Wisconsin, receiving his general surgery and trauma training at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a position that requires devotion to surgical practice and uncompromising adherence to the ethical standards of the College. Fellows must have graduated from a medical school accepted by the College, be certified by the American Board of Medical Specialty, hold an unrestricted medical license to practice, and be a specialist in surgery.
His interests include minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, endoscopy, surgical oncology, endocrine surgery, colorectal surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, endovascular surgery and emergency trauma care.
Education & Training
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 1993
University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 1997
Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL 1997-1998
Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL 1998-2002
Chief Resident, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL 2002
Licensures & Certifications
- License, Medicine and Surgery, State of Wisconsin
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification
- Verified Trauma Surgeon – American College of Surgery
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Neenah, Neenah, WI
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Appleton, Appleton, WI